Twitter is one of the leading social media sites in the world. If you don’t have a twitter account it almost feels like you’re alone. There are over 328 million monthly active users of Twitter in the world. While these stats is still dwarfed by Facebook with over 2 billion active users, it still is and remains a great way to share your views with millions of people around the world. It is a way to make either your personal voice or business to be heard. Twitter limits users posts or tweet to less than 140 characters making it concise enough for all to read and stay informed. In an earlier article, we discussed how to create a Facebook account. We have also explained how to Create a Facebook page. Now we would like to walk you through on how to create a Twitter account. Creating a Twitter account is easy and it is free.
How To Create A Twitter Account
- First, visit the twiiter.com home page.
- Then click on sign up. This will take you to the sign-up page where you will be required to enter your details. You can locate the sign-up button at the top right-hand side of your page.
- Next, enter your details Full name, email or phone, and password. If you are creating a personal account you should enter your Full name. This will make it easier for your friends to find you and follow you. But if it is business account it will be wide to enter the name of your business or brand. Then enter your valid email and a phone number. Your friends can also use each of this data to find you on twitter.
- Click on sign up. Before you click on sign up you may also wish to check the box ‘personalize Twitter based on where you’ve seen Twitter content on the web’.
- You will then be taken to a new page where you will be required to select your country and phone number. You will be required to verify this phone number.
- The final step would be to login to your email and click on the verification link that has been sent.