If you are looking for another great email account to own, then you should probably open an Outlook email account. Outlook email is an email service provided and powered by the giant corporation, Microsoft. This article will help you learn how to create an Outlook email account.
How To Create An Outlook Email Account
- Go to Microsoft outlook.live.com
- Click create account. You will see it at the top right side of your screen as shown in the picture. You can go directly to the outlook sign up page by clicking the ‘create account’ link at the beginning of this paragraph.
- Next, you have to fill in your profile details. Details that will be required include:Your first and last name. Username: This is the unique name you will use to login to your account and also receive emails with it. Password: Make your password strong, combine letters with numbers and upper and lower cases. Country Birthdate Gender Phone number Alternate email if any.
- Enter the captcha code displayed and click create account.
- If you have done everything right you will then see the account creation success screen.
Set Up Your Outlook AccountTo finish setting up your Outlook email account you need to follow the onscreen instructions after creating your account.
- The first thing you need to do is to select your preferred language and time zone.
- Choose your preferred theme.
- Then add your signature. This is a customized message that will appear at the end of the emails you will send. You can set and save three categories of messages depending on the purpose of your email. Default, Business or Custom. You may also choose to turn this feature off.
- You’re all set. You can now start sending and receiving email messages.