The Android Operating System has grown to become the most popular mobile operating system in the world. And due to its developer-friendly OS, it has a lot of different Apps and games that can increase user experience and function. Android, as a result, is by far the most popular operating system for mobile. But can you run android games on PC? With Android, you get to enjoy a lot of beautiful games, literally millions of options to choose from, with 1000s of variations of same game type. It is simply a wonderful experience. But many still wish they could run android games on PC. That is very easy if your PC runs on Android OS, but like we all know most PCs run on Windows or Mac OS. This kinda begs the question, is it possible to run android games on PC? how can you run android apps on windows OS? Well, yes it is very possible. This tutorial will help you learn how to run android games on PC. There is actually a few ways you can achieve this. One such way we’ll discuss now is using the BlueStacks App Player.
BlueStacks App PlayerThis is a free android emulator that allows you to play your Android games on your Windows PC or laptop. This App comes with a built-in easy access toGooglee playstore. So you can easily get in and download whatever android games you desire on your PC. To use BlueStacks you’ll have to download the Bluestacks App and then sign in with a Google account.
To Install BlueStacks
- Go to BlueStacks.com on your PC or Laptop browser to start the BlueStacks App Download.
- Download the BlueStacks App
- Run the BlueStacks Installer and install the App
- Sign in with your google account
- Next, you close the BlueStacks Tv window, helps improve game performance
- Select your language to finish
Run Android Games On PC – Bluestacks App Pros and Cons
- It is free to use
- You can run your favorite Android games on your PC
- It’s faily easy to operate once installed.
- It has the playstore built-in
- BlueStacks is not a standard android build so you may experience some issues like Apps failing to load or crashing unexpectedly. It is not perfect. I guess it can’t be Android if it is not Android.
- The picture quality may not be as great as you may expect. Remember the game was meant to run on a small mobile screen or tablet.
- It is not very enjoyable to play the games on a non-touchscreen as pinch and reverse pinch gestures may be problematic.